What presales podcasts do you listen to? They can help you learn quickly, and give you a new perspective on challenges in your day to day work. Here are some of the ones I've looked at lately, still trying to get enough time to listen to them all!
- We the Sales Engineers (over 150 episodes!)
- Sales Excellence Podcast (DE)
- Presales Takeover Podcast (Ireland)
- Sales Burrito
- 33 CXOs Presales Edition
- PreSales Collective
- Chris White - LinkedIn Live
- Women in Sales - Why Sales Engineering is the best job!
- Two Presales in a Pod
- Vik Arya: Proof is in the Pudding
- Tony Moze - Presales podcasts
- Paul Lanigan's podcast (more sales than presales)
- Don Carmichael: The Future of PreSales
[list updated 28/02/2023]
Also - not a podcast, but a great place listen to great presales conversation and join in on discussion, we're going to keep running Presales Talks on the new Presales Collective club on clubhouse. [since then we've moved to Twitter spaces. Follow @presalestalks to find out about the next session or listen to recent episodes.]
What podcasts do you listen to? Do they help you with Presales? Are there some awesome sessions out there that I've not included here?