What presales podcasts do you listen to? They can help you learn quickly, and give you a new perspective on challenges in your day to day work. Here are some of the ones I've looked at lately, still trying to get enough time to listen to them all!
- We the Sales Engineers (over 150 episodes!)
- Sales Excellence Podcast (DE)
- Presales Takeover Podcast (Ireland)
- Sales Burrito
- 33 CXOs Presales Edition
- PreSales Collective
- Chris White - LinkedIn Live
- Women in Sales - Why Sales Engineering is the best job!
- Two Presales in a Pod
- Vik Arya: Proof is in the Pudding
Presales Talks on the new Presales Collective club on clubhouse.
What podcasts do you listen to? Do they help you with Presales? Are there some awesome sessions out there that I've not included here?