Are POCs an essential part of the buying process?
Join our weekly presales talks each week on the Presales Collective Club on Clubhouse
What do we do with trials?
• Standard? Should you always offer one?
• Main point - de-risking the customer's decision
• Don't always need to do this
• Demonstrates the value
• How risk averse is the customer
Reasons not to do one
• Can add to sales risk
• Could slow down the deal
• Trial to buy
• Need to support them like customer success
• Keep them using/growing their use.
• Build product that supports users and trials
• "Bicycle factory"
• Avoid data that looks obviously fake.
• Lots of customers do want to see their own data
What things do you include in a trial?
• End Users
• Architecture fit