Today's session focused on getting the right customer feedback, directing the questions to the right area, and how to ensure you have positive actions following your sessions.
Non-verbal feedback is harder with virtual
• How do you make up for this gap?
• Tricks in zoom
• Be more engaging!
Breaks and silences?
• Pause more. Ask questions give some breaks
• Don't use "any questions", but try to shape the questions
• "What are your thoughts?"
• "How do you see using … in your current environment"
• Targeting someone who should have a question.
• Qualifying and Clarifying questions.
• Learn to be ok with silence. Breaking the silence loses your advantage.
Naming and asking for opinions
• Asking what they do right now.
Introductions, People's roles, etc
• Check into who they are, why they are there
• Review their profiles on social media
What if they don't want to share
• Negotiation tactics
• Know if what you have is valuable.
• Make an awkward silence
• Get them to qualify IN.
• Separate the discussion away from the commercial side.
What if they have too many questions? How do you get things back on track
• Have an agenda?
• Refer back to planned topics of conversation
• Don't go in cold - prepare on the planned topics of conversation
• Give them homework
• Something to read
• Something to do
• Some way to track the engagement
• Trial accounts
A really engaging set of questions and discussion points. Next week we're going to focus on "What SEs do at the end of Quarter?"