How close is your presales team to the developers who build and improve your products?
Your team can be a key part of getting customer insights heard and visible, and represented in the improvements to the product and the roadmap!
Some key notes from our session on July 9 Clubhouse.
• Help product teams understand how new capabilities might link to additional and existing revenue
• Product are longer term focused! This quarter's revenue and deals are less exciting to them than better long term outcomes, products and revenue
• Engineers like a fact driven, data driven approach.
• How do you continue working close to product teams as companies scale up?
• Presenting roadmap to customer - Safe harbor what you're saying, and talk about themes and investments
• Some new products are harder to sell - need new skills or personas to sell to - how does it fit for your current team and customer base?
Presales are a key way to get the customer voice heard by Product. We had a great time discussing these points and am sure this is a worthy topic to spend more time on in the future