I had the pleasure of hosting the first part of day 3, which means my notes are not that useful here. I really enjoyed the sessions and the interaction of them.
I did take notes for the second part:
Overcoming myths about presales compensation
• Ted Briggs, Jeff Margolese, Jo Ann Powers, Kerry Sokalsky
• Better comp plans better behaviour
• Big money is not just for the sales reps
• Pay people fair or they'll move elsewhere
• 50,000 open presales roles.
• What pay problem are we trying to solve (is it packaging, structure, management, grade/level)
Establishing an Organizational Foundation for Scale
• Lara Meadows, Todd Janzen, John Pullen.
• Flatten the organization and let people collaborate and talk to each other
• Be transparent about metrics and how they related to people
• Why the metric is relevant and important.
• Get demo environments that are customised to your customer quick and easy.
• SCs holding on to old style demos and not learning the new stuff.
• No Harbour tours!
• The demo button on the website should be a "Send me a Demo video" button, as that is what they really want.