Some of the key questions:
What are the goals of Customer Success?
- Driving consumption
- Driving expansion & renewal
- Ensuring long term satisfaction
Why should presales get involved?
How big should customer success be?
Who should lead this?
Maturity of the company?
• Startups don't have dedicated teams, it becomes part of everyone's job
Do CSMs move to presales or the other way?
• Does CS require deeper tech skills than presales?
• Is CS higher pressure than Presales? Troubled customers?
Are account executives under more pressure than presales?