• Will future customer meetings be face to face?
• Late stage vs early stage sessions
• Will customers want to be in their offices for the meeting.
• Sending big groups to the meeting
• Getting to know the reps and additional team members well
• Big company "bus" kinds of groups
• Small company lonely travel - lone person on site.
• Experience trips and events in future - more likely to be exciting for people to join than visiting a corporate office.
• Whiteboarding diagrams
• Technical drawing
• Whiteboard one of his walls
• Point a separate webcam directly at the whiteboard.
• Handheld whiteboard. $6 at Target.
• What about collaborative whiteboards
• iPads, tablets etc.
• VR for selling?
• Scribble (whiteboarding app)
• "Ugliest picture that sold a deal" award?
• Doing something different
○ Virtual camera.
• Get away from Zoom fatigue and Death by powerpoint
• Set expectations upfront.
• Whiteboarding that transcends platform.
• Miro - with apple pencil or other drawing tools.
• Pioneering new presentation methods.
Sending slides ahead
Materials to send ahead