Another great turnout this week on the Clubhouse Presales Talks call - seems like this will be a weekly conversation for the foreseeable future.
If you want to join in, and have an iPhone (android coming soon) then get the app at https://www.joinclubhouse.com/ and look out for a session on Friday around Midday CT / 6pm GMT called Presales Talks by Presales Collective.
This week we went through a lot of experiences with different tooling for presales & how we work with sales.
- Platform to build & share interactive demos
- POC, trial, etc, or use an interactive demo for your champion.
- Reprise - data capabilities,
- Evals started
- Presales sales process
- Coaching consulting
- Get away from slides
- Prezi - coming back!
- Miro - a similar tool for documents and showing architecture
Story slab https://www.storyslab.com/
- Supplement sales team at trade shows
- Asset repository.
- Walk people through material as a rich presentation.
- Knowing how to effectively deploy it.
- Link value to relevant Case study
- Think about the case studies you use.
Where is the budget coming from?
- What are presales paying for.
- Finding cost inefficiencies
- Relate to revenue produced by Sales engineers
Very interested in what you want to discuss next week!