Since February this year, I've been part of a group of presales collective individuals joining together for a weekly talk on Clubhouse, and going through a range of topics for furthering our collective knowledge of presales.
Anyone can join - check out the club listing on clubhouse https://www.joinclubhouse.com/club/presales-collective and look for the latest event.
Here's a quick index of these sessions so far, and to find all- just search on "Presales Talks" here. In no particular order:
- How to say No!
- Getting started in Presales
- Data driven metrics
- Vacation time & Presales
- Feedback to Product teams
- What to do at End of Quarter
- Career Development & Elevating the role of presales (APAC)
- Customer Feedback & Engagement
- Getting Genuine Feedback (on your work)
- How to run a Proof of Value
- Better Demo Data
- The best way to Demo
- Takeaways from DemoFest
- RFPs - Should you bother
- What makes a great discovery call
- Proofs, Trials and Evaluations - Part 1 & Part 2
- Good Demo Follow-up
- Time management
- Digital Tactics and Demo Tips (E,MENA)